uPVC Sliding Box Sash Windows
We only install in North East England, all other areas are supply only
All windows are made to measure
By Clicking the button above you will be forwarded to our secure site https://www.protechsecure.com/ where we host our online order forms.Any information entered on this site will be totally secure using the highest available encryption. https://www.protechsecure.com is secured
- Post Co-Extruded Sashes - easier and more cost-effective fabrication
- Flush Gasket Detail - so less gasket is visable.
- Ovolo Design on Outer Frame, Cill, Sash, Bead and Stop giving an authentic sash window appearance.
- Pile Seal detail on Sash Edges & Outer Frame providing excellent weathering performance.
- Large & Small Sash Options - giving equal sightline on top and bottom.
- Aluminium Top Sash Interlock - increases the rigidity of large windows.
- Deep Bottom Rail for a traditional appearance.
- Pivot Bars Fix to the Reinforcement giving a much stronger fixing for heavy sashes.
- White hardware as standard, gold available at extra cost.
- A range of period styles can be achieved by using georgian bars and decorative horns.
- Sash Windows are white as standard, however a timber effect can be achieved by using either mahogany or oak.
- Wide Range of Colour Options - available in White, Cream, Oak, Oak on white, Rosewood and Mahogany on white.
- Minimum size for Fire Escape Sash Windows is 900mm wide x 1250mm High
- - Small and medium sash
- - Large bottom rail
- - Flush gasket detail
- - Standard hardware
- - Pivot bars fixed to reinforcing
- - Sash horns
- - Fully reinforced profiles for assured strength
- - Give traditional looks and aesthetics
- - Authentic appearance
- - Restrictor action on pivot bars for safety
- - No special hardware required
- - Stronger fixing for heavy sashes
- - External gaskets welded at point of manufacturing ensuring no shrinking