uPVC Sliding Box Sash Windows
Supply only Sash Windows
**FREE UPGRADE TO A-RATED GLASS FOR A LIMITED TIME**
All windows are made to measure
- Post Co-Extruded Sashes - easier and more cost-effective fabrication
- Flush Gasket Detail - so less gasket is visable.
- Ovolo Design on Outer Frame, Cill, Sash, Bead and Stop giving an authentic sash window appearance.
- Pile Seal detail on Sash Edges & Outer Frame providing excellent weathering performance.
- Large & Small Sash Options - giving equal sightline on top and bottom.
- Aluminium Top Sash Interlock - increases the rigidity of large windows.
- Deep Bottom Rail for a traditional appearance.
- Pivot Bars Fix to the Reinforcement giving a much stronger fixing for heavy sashes.
- White hardware as standard, gold available at extra cost.
- A range of period styles can be achieved by using georgian bars and decorative horns.
- Sash Windows are white as standard, however a timber effect can be achieved by using either mahogany or light oak
- Wide Range of Colour Options - available in White, Cream, Oak, Mahogany on White, Oak on White and Rosewood
- Minimum size for Fire Escape Sash Windows is 900mm wide x 1250mm High
- - Small and medium sash
- - Large bottom rail
- - Flush gasket detail
- - Standard hardware
- - Pivot bars fixed to reinforcing
- - Sash horns
- - Fully reinforced profiles for assured strength
- - Give traditional looks and aesthetics
- - Authentic appearance
- - Restrictor action on pivot bars for safety
- - No special hardware required
- - Stronger fixing for heavy sashes
- - External gaskets welded at point of manufacturing ensuring no shrinking